Wednesday, September 10, 2008

On look and body language


Most men that i talk to who want to learn how to be successful with women ask me things like "What's a good line? or "What do you say when they say this?" For some reason, most people forget that language is a SECONDARY way of communicating. It's to be used when there's no faster way. When two people are communicating in person, most of the communication is happening through body language and voice tune and very little through the actual words. Studies have show that as little as 7% of your communication is the words, and the other 93% is your body language and voice tone. So which do you think is more powerful when dealing with women? Yeahhhh... Thats right . The body language and voice tone.

Many people agree that women are far more sensitive to body language than men are. I have to say, in my experience, women can detect all kinds of things from body language. Ask a female friend to describe what's going on with a person by looking at them, and you'll be suprised at all the information they'll give you. So it follow that if women are so in tune with body language, you might as well get some of the basics together so you're transmitting the right message.

Women prefer men that are confident, bordering and arrogant. Most women will tell you that arrogant men turn them off, but I've found that you mix humor with a little arrogance, it's a killer.

So, this is a question: How do you use your body to telegraph confidence? Here is some tips, try to practice it until you are confidence doing that in front the women-->

First of all you walk upright, hold your head up, and hold your shoulder back. Then, slow down you movement, and make slower calculated gestures. Make eyes contact and keep it when you see women. You dont look away until they do, and you kind of squint and raise an eyebrow.

I've done a lot of work in this area and I've found that by slowing down, I create mystery and intrigue. I literally practice slowing down my walk, my gestures, how fast I turn my head, how fast I talk, even how fast I blink.

Also, try taking up more space and opening up your physiology. If you're seated, keep your legs and arm uncrossed. Keep your leg far apart and your shoulder back. Don't lean forward, lean back. This might sound little far out to some people, but these little details make all the difference when dealing with a woman.

I personally believe that when a man is self-confident (or, more specifically, a women believes that a man is self confident) this is attractive to women on an unconscious level. What I mean is that this activates a part of a women's brain that can't help but fell an ATTRACTION.

No comments: